Motivated and experienced business professional for outside B2B sales. Must have good prospecting skills, ability to identify new opportunities for growth and closing sales while providing good customer service. Experience in preparing detailed proposals, coordinating and facilitating orders, verifying quantities and pricing, completing information gathering, managing change orders, acting as a contacts liaison and coordinating site visits.
Duties include: Sales, plan take offs, organizing, estimating, RFI’s, bidding, contract negotiation, and contract management.
- Minimum of 4 years successful B2B is preferred
- Experience in dealing with construction, property managers, business owners and other related industries and must have a desire to be in sales
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Good presentation skills, oral and written; good computer skills
- Industry experience with signage construction and/or fabrication methods preferred
Journeyman Installer/Service Tech
Prefer experienced journeyman sign installers/service technicians but will train the right person with construction abilities and the desire to learn the skills needed in the sign industry.
Duties Include: Maintenance/operation of a fully stocked installation crane/bucket truck, installation and service of both interior and exterior, electric and non-illuminated signage. Coordinates service requests, investigates and resolves customer reports or observations of technical issues with sign equipment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in installation or construction preferred
- Welding and metal fabrication knowledge a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Valid CDL driver’s license a plus
- Exhibit a clear desire to be a team player, follow instructions and work towards company goals
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements. Analyzes information, estimating, planning, reporting research results and strategic planning
Duties Include: Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents and identifies labor, material, and time requirements; Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in estimating, forecasting or related sign or manufacturing industry preferred
- Experience with KeyedIn a plus
- Experience with MS Office a plus
- Understanding of general UL standards
- Strong math skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to think critically and make assumptions quickly
- General knowledge of sign fabrication and installation
- Knowledge of Lighting (Neon, Florescent, LED, HID, Power supplies, Ballast, Transformers)
Business Development Associate
Calling and developing relationships with business owners; prospecting, sales calls and closing sales; Assist company in marketing and sales efforts.
Duties include: Identify potential customers, qualify and sell to secure additional new business, follow up on leads in a timely manner, perform targeted sales calls, networking and attending events at various organizations, chambers, etc., develop and maintain customer relationships, present to potential customers, create and use social media to generate leads.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B business development or sales position
- Strong history and ability in generating and closing on sales leads
- Great organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent multitasking abilities
- Highly professional business acumen and appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem solving ability